This is the “Oops… I’ve got hardly any time to make dinner” recipe. Easy…easy…easy!!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 cup creamed honey
1 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp soy sauce (for gluten free use Bragg’s All Purpose Seasoning)
12 chicken thighs, thawed (although this works with chicken wings, drums and breasts as well)
1/4 cup sesame seeds (optional)
- Mix the first three ingredients thoroughly.
- Place chicken pieces on a baking sheet with sides.
- Spread the honey garlic mixture over the chicken pieces being sure to cover everything. You should have about 1/2 of it left over.
- For food safety do not put the utensil you have used to spread the mixture onto the chicken back into the container to avoid contaminating it.
- Optional: Sprinkle sesame seeds over the glazed chicken.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes or until juices run clear. Be careful not to bake too long or the honey will burn.
- Heat the remaining liquid until bubbly. Serve this on the side as a dipping sauce.
We love Honey Garlic Chicken with green beans as a side dish. Try it and then please leave a comment to let us know how you liked it!
A Carla Anne Feature Recipe