Ginger Salmon is easy to make and so delicious! Ginger Garlic Salmon also tastes wonderful in Vietnamese Salad Rolls, which I’ll be sharing in a future post.
For a gluten-free dish it’s best to use the Bragg’s All Purpose Seasoning instead of soy sauce.
Ginger Garlic Salmon
5 salmon fillets, sliced into long thin slices
1/2 red onion chopped finely
2 heaping tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
2 tablespoons oil
2 tbsp soy sauce (or for gluten-free use Bragg’s All Purpose Seasoning)
Sesame seeds (for garnish)
Green onions sliced length-wise (for garnish)
- Heat oil in a wok until spitting.
- Add red onion to hot oil and stir constantly for about 1 minute.
- Add ginger-garlic paste.
- Stir constantly for 30 seconds, then let fry until onions begin to soften, stirring occasionally in between.
- Add salmon slices.
- Stir fry until salmon is cooked through.
- Place in serving dish.
- Garnish ginger salmon with sesame seeds and green onion slices.
Enjoy your Ginger Garlic Salmon!